Thought Leadership Webinars
The OSPAs, Perpetuity Research and TECAs run a series of free Thought Leadership webinars to address current security issues following the coronavirus pandemic.
A number of world-renowned speakers come together to debate issues affecting the security industry in a series of sessions. Registration links for future sessions can be found below.
Upcoming Webinars and Events
Thursday 8th December at 16:30 GMT
The Canadian Security Sector: what are the current challenges and how good is the response?
There has been a growth of different mechanisms around the world for the initial notification and management of security incidents, but there has been relatively little discussion about the pros and cons of the best ways of doing so effectively. Arguably this is thecrucial stage of security response, ineffectiveness here can be severely detrimental as to how well security (technology and personnel) can respond.
This webinar will discuss:
• The key security challenges facing Canada
• The key attributes of the security sector to respond effectively
• The barriers to progress and how they can be overcome
• Candyce Kelshall – President, CASIS Vancouver
• Roger Miller – National Board Member, CANASA
• Brine Hamilton, CHPA – President, IAHSS